Saturday 28 July 2018

Update

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted on my blog for ages and I haven't been around on social media much recently either so I thought I'd update you on some stuff.

I started doing a law degree and so I stopped blogging while I was getting into the swing of things, more recently I haven't been on my social media because I've been revising for and sitting my exams, which I am happy to say, I passed! I've also been away for a while and attending my lovely sisters wedding. On top of that I've been having some tech issues with my phone so I haven't been able to take photos of my nails, food etc.

Now I am able to juggle some other stuff alongside my degree and my phone issue is being sorted out I thought I would update everything and get back into doing some other stuff I love. So, you may have noticed my blog and social media has changed (or in a couple of cases is in the process of changing) to TaraTalks. The reason for this is that I don't want to just talk about nails (as TarasTalons) or writing scary fiction (as Tara Killmaster) but about lots of stuff I love such as my degree, baking, films, books, travel etc. So, my blog and social media will now be full of beautiful photos of nails, food, places I go to and much more and I will also be sharing nail tutorials and review, book reviews, recipes, studying tips and lots of other stuff.

As you have all been an enormous support to me while I did TarasTalons and wrote and published my first novel, I hope you'll all stick around and join me on my new journey.

Tara x

1 comment:

  1. شركة تمديد الغاز بالخبر
    شركة انشاء نوافير المياه بالقطيف
    شركة رش حدائق بالخبر
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
    <a href="https://light-elrahman.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%83%d8%b4%d9%81-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%87-%d8%a8%d8%ae%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%b4%d9%8a%d8%b7

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x