Tuesday 12 July 2016

News and other stuff

Hi everyone! Thank you everyone who has stuck around while I spent some time writing to finish my novella. I'm so pleased and proud to be able to tell you all that it's now finished and will be published soon!

I showed off the front cover on my social media last week, incase you haven't seen here - here it is...


So my blog will now be updates about my novella, news about the second novella I'm writing, which is the sequel to 'The diary Of A Serial Killer' and lots more including; baking, nails, makeup, lifestyle, reviews, books and anything else I feel like writing about ;)

Thank you again to everyone who follows my blog and social media for all of your support and I hope you'll hang around for my writing adventure!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x