Sunday 17 July 2016

Current faves!

Hi! I haven't been up to tons of exciting stuff recently but to reward myself for finishing my book, I've been doing lots of my favourite stuff. So, I thought I'd share some of my current faves with you!

Something I've done a couple of times in the last two weeks, is have two of my sisters over for film night. We eat pizza, have delicious snacks and watch TONS of Netflix! My favourite thing we've watched is Twilight. I haven't read the books yet and I haven't seen the films before but I love them so much! They're so good!


That leads me on to my next current favourite thing...Nutella stuffed cookies! I made these for the last film night and they're amazing. I love Nutella so much!


As you can just about see one of my nails in that cookie photo, I'll tell you about my current favourite nail shape and polish! I've been loving stiletto nails recently and because I'm always a bit of a rebel, as I've been seeing so many Summery colours around, my current fave polish is this beautiful dark red polish by Barry M called 'Crush'.


And now my last current fave...The book I'm reading 'The couple next door'. I'm only three chapters in, so no spoilers! But I'm already gripped by the storyline! Here's the info from the iBooks app.


See you soon!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x