Thursday 21 July 2016

The first real piece of writing I've ever shared!

Hi!

I've shared my blog posts and one or two things with my mum but I don't usually share my writing. Since starting my book, though, I've had to get used to sharing it with a lot of people! So today, I'm going to share with you something I wrote using these books as inspiration.

The prompt I used was 'Write a story that ends with the line "And this is the room where it happened"'. There's 25 lines to write so it's a short piece and this is what I came up with...

Warning... This is not a nice story, don't read it if you're easily scared...or alone... ;)

She slept soundly. She didn't even stir as the intruder entered her room. He looked down at her sleeping peacefully and then placed the gun to her head, before pulling the trigger and killing her instantly. The silencer on the gun muted the sound, but nothing could mute the amount of blood it created.

He put the gun away and took out a large knife. He placed it against her stomach, the tip pressing against her skin. Then, with all of his strength, he stabbed it through her guts. He left the knife there for a second before yanking it upwards towards her chest. Over and over he stabbed and tore into her with the knife until she was covered in blood. Finally, he stabbed the knife into her heart and left it there, before using an axe to hack her limbs from her body and cut them up even smaller.

He left her there covered in her own blood, guts and limbs.

So, as you lay in your bed, and as he prepares to come out of his hiding place and kill again, just remember, you're all alone and this is the room where it happened.

The End

I hope you enjoyed the first piece of writing I've chosen to share! I'm a bit nervous!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x