Thursday 28 July 2016

The Diary Of A Serial Killer - The Blurb!


Hi! A little while ago I shared with you the front cover of my book (you can see it here if you missed it) and today I'm so nervous excited to share with you the blurb from my book! it' will be published very soon, so here's what it's about!

Tara x

Everyone knows you’re not supposed to read someone else’s secret diary but you’re welcome to read mine.

I won’t tell you my name. I won’t tell you what I look like. I won’t tell you where I live.

I will tell you all my secrets. I will tell you why I kill. I will tell you how I kill.



Tara’s debut crime novella gives a unique perspective on murder. That of the killer. The victims, the people left behind and even law enforcement don’t have a voice in this diary, because they don’t have a voice in his world.


If you want to know what a killer thinks about and feels during planning and carrying out a murder and even afterwards, look no further than ‘The Diary Of A Serial Killer’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x