Friday 10 July 2015

Born Pretty Store - Map decal mani

Friday again! Woohoo! I've been spending my week mostly buying nail polish and watching cake tutorials on YouTube! I think I'll continue that through the weekend ;)

Today I have a mani to show you that I did using these map decals from Born Pretty Store.


These decals are really easy to use! I used a cream coloured polish as my base, I then cut out small sections of the map decal and soaked it in water, I removed them from the water after around 30 seconds and laid them onto a piece of cotton wool to soak up the excess water. I then picked up the piece of decal carefully and laid it on my nail. Once it was positioned I top coated with clear polish and the decal adhered to my nailmaking it easy to remove any excess.


If you have any more ideas of nail art designs you'd like to see just leave them in the comments, also if you've used these decals, feel free to link to your blog and I'll check it out :)


Click the picture below to visit www.bornprettystore.com and use the code TS10K31 to save 10% as well as getting free worldwide shipping!


Tara x

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea! And whenever you got lost you could just look down at your hands right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x