Wednesday 8 July 2015

Models own 'Matt black' and gold embellishments!

Hi! I hope you're having a great week :) I've been super busy and haven't had time to post much but I really wanted to show you this fab models own polish! It's my new favourite matt black polish.

I used two coats to get an opaque finish but it is quite opaque with just one so if you're looking for a matte black you can stamp with, this could be it!


I didn't really know what to do with this polish so I chose a few different gold embellishments to put on top of it cos gold and black is one of my favourite colour combos. On my index finger I used gold caviar beads, on my middle finger I used some gold leaf and on my pinky finger I used a gold spike.

Over the embellishments I used one coat of models own matt top coat to secure them.


If you have a favourite matt black polish, let me know in the comments :) 

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x