Sunday 5 July 2015

UK indie nail polish month - CM Handmade, Enigma Nails, Frightfully Spectacular and Danglefoot Nail Polish

Hi! Are you having a good weekend? I'm having a pretty relaxing weekend, lots of playing games, reading and catching up on TV!

Today I'm showing you my second to last UK indie nail polish post that's run over from the last month! For this mani I used the following things; CM Handmade 'The purple sparkly one', Enigma Nails 'Black' and 'Essence Green', Frightfully Spectacular 'Shiny Disco Balls', Danglefoot Nail Polish 'George's Marvellous Medicine'. I also used nail art netting and a fab embellishment from Charlie's Nail Art.

I was kind of inspired by 80's disco so I used lots of sparkle and glitter, netting, a splash of neon and a light reflecting embellishment! Each nail was done using the following;

Index - The purple sparkly one with netting over it
Middle - Black with Shiny Disco Balls which is a gorgeous holo glitter topper
Ring finger - George's Marvellous Medicine, a bright blue with lots of sparkle and some neon pink
Little finger - Essence green with a light reflecting embellishment.


I used two coats of all the polishes except 'Shiny Disco Balls' which is one coat! All these polish are fab, i would recommend any of them to you!


Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x