Wednesday 22 July 2015

Superdry 'Electric purple'

Morning :) I've been so busy I haven't had time to post much recently, sorry! I do have some great stuff coming up soon though!

Today I have a Superdry polish to show you which I love! I didn't even know Superdry did polishes until a few weeks ago when I saw loads in TK Maxx! This one is called 'Electric purple' which isn't a very good name for it in my opinion but it is a gorgeous polish! It applise really well and dries quickly too, I'm glad I picked up a few different shades and I'll definitely be looking out for more!


Over this polish I applied a diamante which reflects gold and purple, so it goes well with this polish. I also used a black pink feather from a Ciate kit I have.


Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x