Friday 14 August 2015

Current mani - Essie 'Just stitched' from the cashmere collection

Morning :D I hope you're having a good week! Mine has been super busy but fun! While I have ten minutes I thought I'd quickly show you my current mani.

I recently broke three nails and had to file them all down so I've been wearing pinks and nudes because I find they wear better on my shorter nails, while darker colours seem to chip easier. So today I'm wearing this Essie polish 'Just stitched' from their cashmere collection.


This polish is a pretty light pink with a beautiful reflective sparkle. I used three coats over a base of Duri Rejuvacote to get an opaque finish and this polish dries to a beautiful shimmery, matte finish so I haven't used any top coat.


Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x