Friday 21 August 2015

Models own 'Gumballs'

Hi! This week has been so busy! I've spent far too much time in Ikea, lots of time working on listing new polishes on Etsy and even more time working on some nail art for new blog posts! I hope you're having a good week too!

Today I just have a very quick post to show you one of my favourite new polishes. This is 'Gumballs' by models own. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know I'm a fan of models own for many reasons including their customer service, packaging and special offers, but most of all because they have beautiful polishes which apply well and dry quickly and this polish is no different!

This beautiful pink polish smells amazing (of gumballs, obviously), it has a great consistency so while it is thin enough to apply smoothly, it is pretty much opaque in one coat. My preference is always at least two coats though, so this is what these photos show.


The scent didn't last very long but while it did it was lovely and the colour and longevity of the polish more than made up for the scent 'running out' within a few hours. The polish held its own against bleach, washing up liquid, kitchen cleaner, glass cleaner, cuticle oil, hand cream, shampoo and much more!


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x