Monday 24 August 2015

Nella 'Mulberry wood' and gold nail art

Hi! I'm not getting much sleep at the moment, I've been up listing new polishes on www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons (use the code HAPPY50 to save 50%) and now I can't sleep so I thought I'd post this glam mani to show you!

To do this mani I used 'Mulberry wood' from Nella Milano. I've previously reviewed this polish here

I used two coats as a base for the mani. It applies really smoothly to an even, opaque finish and it's really shiny!


Over the polish I used gold paint in three shades on my index finger, a gold half pearl on my middle finger, some purple and gold reflective diamantes on my ring finger and some flat, gold embellishments on my pinkie finger.

I used top coat and a wax pencil to apply the embellishments.


Use the code Tara at the checkout to save 20% off at Nella Milano, click the picture below or visit http://nellamilano.com/?ref=50 

Shop Now

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x