Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas tree mani

Hi! I just want to say a quick than you to everyone who shared manis, tagged me in stuff and messaged me while I was taking a break to write my book! I'm making great progress so I'm back now doing nail art and also making polishes so www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons has now reopened and you can also save 30% on all orders by using the code REOPEN at the checkout!

Anyway, today I'm going to show you a mani I did for Christmas! 


To do this mani I used Leighton Denny 'Julia of the Nile' with one coat of Vivien Kondor London 'Red glitter' over the top and I used TarasTalons 'Holly-Daze' on the alternate nails.

The Leighton Denny polish is fab, it's so opaque and it dries really fast! When it's dry it does have a weird sticky feeling but the top coat stops that from being a problem. The Vivien Kondor glitter polish is amazing too, it's a very fine glitter so it applies smoothly and lays flat on the nail but it adds tonnes of sparkle! 


I then used some green diamantes, a white diamante and some brown nail polish to create the Christmas tree on my middle nail. To apply them I used top coat and tweezers and to draw the trunk of the tree I used a dotting tool.


See you again soon!

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x